Always Changing

15 Jul

Sometime in 2013

stone woman

Today–7/15/2015

happy goddess

10 Responses to “Always Changing”

1. Marti July 15, 2015 at 3:07 pm #

Stone woman needed time to become happy goddess and she did so when you brought her to life with your colored orbs that down the center of her body remind me of chakras, I am always in love with your cloth markings but when you add your thread wizardry, your cloths move to a whole other place, a land of myth and story and at the same time, a sense of deep reality for me.

• Patricia July 15, 2015 at 7:11 pm #

this makes me very happy–that you’re resonating with this cloth. i think “stone woman” was a past life for her–not sure now what to call her but in my heart she feels very very earth-motherish with a touch of rainbow chakra energy. i would say i’m sorry i kept her waiting–but these things to have a course of their own. big love to you

2. Mo Crow July 16, 2015 at 6:10 pm #

seeding a rainbow of change

• Patricia July 20, 2015 at 12:29 pm #

amazing how spots of color can be so small yet transformative. hi Mo

3. Liz July 16, 2015 at 8:16 pm #

Change … the one true constant

• Patricia July 20, 2015 at 12:33 pm #

interesting isn’t it–that change can also be “constant”. i think of constant as non-changing and yet it’s true-the dependability of change

4. deemallon July 17, 2015 at 12:13 pm #

love her splayed offering of self and the illuminated chakras… and I also love the contrast between her clunky form and the delicately applied colors.

• Patricia July 20, 2015 at 12:34 pm #

this is a a very hilarious comment to me–thanks for the laugh–“splayed offering of self” yep. you got it.

5. grace July 20, 2015 at 10:12 am #

how did I NOT get a comment through???????????
    She is a Celebration to me…there is joy in the just Being…
    your cloth printing is just constantly amazing to me….the symetry