Three for Nepal

28 Apr

Proceeds from these three bowls will be sent to http://karuna-shechen.org/how-to-help

I am not posting these in The Shopping Place.  They are being offered here.  Proceeds will be sent immediately to:

Here are the baskowls. You can name your own price:

DSC02882

7″ x 4″ x 2″ height  (color off a bit–actually more lavender than blue–very pretty)

DSC02881

5 3/4″ x 3″ x 1 3/4″ height

DSC02880

(This bowl is no longer available.)6 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ height

Leave me a comment and I’ll get in touch with you.  Several ways we can go.  You can donate directly–just let me know ahead of time so I’ll reserve the bowl for you.  There will be no charge to you for shipping.

10 Responses to “Three for Nepal”

1. user107055 April 28, 2015 at 12:00 pm #

i will send $50 for bowl number three…colors of the earth and new growth what a lovely thing to do…cynthia

2. Patricia April 28, 2015 at 12:31 pm #

grateful thanks to you, dear Cynthia. Karuna is now in possession of your generous offering. Confirmation number: 6J836034C3604733T- and your earth bowl will go out in the morning.

3. jstockler April 28, 2015 at 3:35 pm #

Patricia, I would like the other two bowls. Could you email me offline at juliestockler@gmail.com to set up the details? I can’t seem to find an email on this website for you.

• Patricia April 28, 2015 at 7:51 pm #

julie–grateful thanks to you as well.

4. Anonymous April 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm #

🙂 you’re a good woman momma!!!

5. Carol April 28, 2015 at 4:30 pm #

Kudos to you, Patricia, for your warm, generous heart stirred immediately to action to help others who are in need.

6. Sue Cater April 28, 2015 at 5:08 pm #

Do you have another one – I’d like to buy and contribute? Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:30:41 +0000 To: catersue78@hotmail.com

7. deemallon May 7, 2015 at 8:26 pm #

I will send $50 for the lavender bowl. Thank you Patricia! Dee.

• Patricia May 7, 2015 at 8:29 pm #

oh Dee–i probably should have removed this post. the bowls all went out that same day. maybe i’ll be able to do it again sometime soon. thanks for the thought though

8. deemallon May 7, 2015 at 8:28 pm #

Oops. Now I see that they are all gone! I’ve already sent some
    Money to Nepal so maybe I’ll just go to your shop!